SK-II Aqua Physics - Hydrating Face Gel (50g)
A hydrating face gel for for improving dryness and flaky skin problems. Can be used for all skin types. No fragrance and no coloring. With advanced technology, the hydrating ingredients are locked in the product which can be easily penetrated into the skin. At the same time, it creates a non greasy layer on the skin to protect and moisture the skin for a dewy and glowing look.
This product contains SK-II signature ingredients - Pitera*; as well as Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine and Snow Fungus for hydrating and encouraging the production of collagen.
For all skin types; and for those with flaky skin and dryness problems on t-zone area.
How to use?
Use it after cleansing and toning. Apply the Aqua Phyics Serum all over the face, follow up with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and SK-II Aqua Physics to protect the skin.
* Pitera is a single blend of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to regenerate the appearance of your skin by promoting the renewal of the outer layer, enabling the skin's natural rejuvenation process.
Why choose SK-II at BeautyKat?
1) We only stock authentic SK-II products and you will see "Made in Japan" on the packing with English ingredient list and Chinese product description;
2) By maintaining a strong relationship with our suppliers, we have frequent shipments and exclusive pricing at SK-II, therefore passing the savings to our customers;
3) We offer SK-II samples for sale to enable our customers an opportunity to sample before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these samples are manufactured by SK-II. Please understand that these samples are purchased so, unless indicated as "free gift" on a specific product page, they are meant for sale through our website;
4) The production date printed on the packing is shown in Taiwan calender (Minguo calender). When you see "9809", it means the product is manufactured in the year of 2009 (98+11) September (09) and it lasts for 3 years.
For the detail of Taiwan calender, please refer below URL: