I’ve always wanted to write a review on Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II and finally, I got on hold of this moisturiser in Japan and here is my thought.
I have combination and dehydrated skin so once in a while, I have flaky skin problem which makes my foundation looks like dry, cracky concrete which is the least you want to see. On top of that, the size of my pores are disastrous so I need a moisturiser that nourishes my skin, keeps the nature moisture of it but not giving me a greasy layer during the day. The formula of this emulsion seems perfect as it contains following ingredients which are gentle and good for brightening, firming and moisturising.
- Tranexamic Acid, a brightening agent which is used in skin care products in recent years for improving hyperpigmentation caused by sun light.
- Soluble Collagen, a moisturising ingredient which helps to nourish and re-hydrate skin.
- Rosemary Extract, an antioxidant which promotes anti-inflammatory to the skin.
- Olive Leaf Extract contains active ingredient Oleuropein which helps to repair damage skin.
- Glycerin to prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II is in milky texture and it is easy to glide on the skin with no sticky feeling. It helps me to improve skin dryness and gives me radiant, dewy results. I don’t need to apply serum before using this emulsion as it re-hydrates my skin so well! I even skip my makeup base and use this Emulsion instead to prevent my face from drying out during the day. I have to say that It works very well on my dehydrated skin.
I won’t say this emulsion is a magic cream that corrects my skin problems overnight but it is a good daily moisturizer which keeps my skin youthful and supple - my flaky skin is gone, skin texture is improved and the complexion is better but it takes more time to see if it firms my skin and tightens large pores.
Checkout our Facebook Page:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: combination skin, Face Emulsion, Glycerin, Moisturizer, normal to dry, Olive Leaf Extract, Rosemary Extract, Shiseido Elixir, Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II, Soluble Collagen, Tranexamic Acid